749,00 DKK inkl. moms
- Two types (11mm, 16mm) are available.
You can choose from the two types of tubes depending on the level of magnification you require.
- Electronic contacts allow you to shoot with AF and AE using the tube.
Electronic connections automatically pass information between Fujinon X-Mount lenses and Fujifilm X-series camera bodies so you can still use autofocus and control the aperture while using the tubes.
- Designed exclusively for the XF lenses and X-series cameras
The mount rings of both tubes are made of high-grade solid metal and are precisely manufactured to suit the XF lenses and the X-series interchangeable cameras perfectly.
- Maximum Magnification of the Macro Extension Tube
The table below details the Working Distance (distance from the top of the lens barrel to the subject) and the Shortest Shooting Distance (distance from the image sensor to the subject) of each of the current Fujinon X Mount lenses with and without the tubes attached. Some tubes do not work with some lenses. These are indicated below by the grey boxes. The shooting distance and shooting magnification change according to the position of the focusing lens group. The table shows reference values for when the focusing lens group is in the position to shoot the closest object.
- FUJIFILM X-Pro2 / X-Pro1 / X-T1 / X-T10 / X-E2S / X-E2 / X-E1 / X-M1 / X-A2 / X-A1